Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Friend

Friend is a powerful word. The Bible states: Proverbs 18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly : and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.


True friendship will never die. It will be there, until death do you part.


It's sad, these days so many people are calling people their friend, when in honesty that person is not their friend. Why am I saying that? It's because, as soon as a disagreement visit them - the friendship is over.


A true friendship will never be separated. Why? Because true friendship is very strong. It can't be broken.


A true friendship doesn't know the following:


1. What betrayal is


2. What is like to back your bags and leave


3. Revenge


4. Pig Blood: If you have watched the movie Carrie with Sissy Spacek, you would know what I am talking about with, when I say Pig Blood. Well, at least you will know that pig blood was poured on Carrie at her prom. Let me explain, why I have added pig blood to my list. If a person is someone's true friend, they wouldn't try to dishonor "their friend's good name."


5. Lying


But, True Friendship knows the following:


1. Unconditional love


2. A disagreement: No one agrees always. Not even husband and wife. Should a disagreement stop people from talking? The answer should be no, but some people believe it should. A true friend would never walk in those shoes. He or she would embrace a disagreement and go on living life, along with their friend.


3. Loyalty


4. Protection


5. Honesty


Again, friend is a powerful word. It can even wear the title, "best". I would never say someone is my BFF (Best Friend For Life), if I know that I hate "friend."


I wouldn't want anyone calling me their BFF, unless they truly know what a BFF really means and if they are truly going to wear the BFF shoes.


Friend = Truth.


Always be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment